Use of the BritishSpanish Society website
The copyright of the material contained on this website belongs to the BritishSpanish Society, except that contained in third party websites.
You may retrieve and download the information from this website for personal use only. If you wish to use information from this website for any other purpose you must first obtain permission from the BritishSpanish Society. You may not use this website to send or distribute multiple unsolicited emails or messages or interfere with or disrupt the networks through which you access it.
Whilst the BritishSpanish Society takes every care to ensure the information contained on this website is accurate, we cannot always guarantee this will be the case. Information on this site is subject to change, without notice. Please ensure that you have contacted the Society directly before undertaking a journey to any event.
The BritishSpanish Society does not accept any responsibility or liability for any claim, loss or damage which you suffer from using the website or acting on the information contained on it.
The BritishSpanish Society does not make any warranties, representations or undertakings about the content of this website, the use of the website being uninterrupted, virus free or error free, that the website will not affect other software or operating systems which you use to access it.
General Data Protection Policy
Details will be updated shortly.
BritishSpanish Scoiety Events’ Terms
• BSS members always enjoy priority and discounts at BSS events.
• All venues have limited capacity. We strongly recommend to book and pay for your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
• We cannot reserve unpaid tickets. Occasionally you may be able to buy your event tickets at the door. However, if there is a guest list tickets at the door may be not available or at a different price.
• Event tickets are not refundable/not exchangeable, guests should consider their personal circumstances before reservation and payment.
• Members reserving complimentary exclusive events for BSS members, if unable to attend should notify it 36 hours in advance, to ensure that places can be made available to other members. We may be unable to offer complimentary tickets in the future to members that fail to comply with the charity events’ terms.
• Event details could change exceptionally, due to exceptional circumstances. In the event of event changes the guests will be informed with some notice.
• In the unlikely situation of an event cancellation, guests will be informed as soon as possible and they will be full refunded shortly afterwards.