What's on: event details
Tuesday, 2nd JulyBritishSpanish Society SummerSpanish Embassy
We are delighted to inform you that the British Spanish Society’s Annual Summer Reception will be held at the magnificent Spanish Embassy on Tuesday 2nd July from 6.30 pm to 9.00 pm.
Date: Tuesday 2nd July 2019
Time: 6.30 pm – 9.00 pm
Venue: The Residence of H.E. the Spanish Ambassador, 24 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8QA (street map)
Dress Code: Smart/Cocktail (Attire: Lounge suit with tie, NO jeans/NO sneakers)
Tickets: BSS members £45 / non BSS members £60
Limited availability to this exclusive event.
BSS Members have priority for tickets.
Please book and pay for your ticket/s in advance. Unpaid tickets cannot be reserved.
BSS charity membership: Click here if you wish to see membership information, become a BSS member and start saving money today.
The reception is kindly hosted by H. E. the Spanish Ambassador Carlos Bastarreche, Honorary President of the charity the British Spanish Society.
H.E. the Spanish Ambassador to the UK generously and very kindly opens the doors of his residence to the members of the charity the British Spanish Society and friends. This fantastic event gives ongoing support to the BSS’ mission to carry on building stronger cultural links between Great Britain and Spain through our events programme, our magazine La Revista and the charity’s Annual Scholarship Programme.
The Annual Summer Reception is one of the highlights of the BritishSpanish Society’s calendar. A special and exclusive occasion to enjoy an amazing venue, live music, delicious food and tapas, and meet old and new friends before the holiday season.
Live music artists will be announced shortly.
Gourmet Spanish tapas will be served, 100% Jamón Ibérico de Bellota from Cinco Jotas with the magical cut of a professional Cortador, Cava and wines by Codorníu Raventós along ice cold Mahou beers.
Event kindly sponsored by:
BritishSpanish Society events’ terms
• BSS members always enjoy priority and discounts at BSS events.
• All venues have limited capacity. We strongly recommend to book and pay for your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
• We cannot reserve unpaid tickets. Occasionally you may be able to buy your event tickets at the door. However, if there is a guest list tickets at the door may be not available or at a different price.
• Event tickets are not refundable, guests should consider their personal circumstances before reservation and payment.
• Event details could change exceptionally, due to exceptional circumstances. In the event of event changes the guests will be informed with some notice.
• In the unlikely situation of an event cancellation, guests will be informed as soon as possible and they will be full refunded shortly afterwards.